The new SurfLove is here.
It’s new, it’s fresh and it’s different.
The SurfLove website has now changed for the 3rd time in it’s time of existence. Each updated version came with new things and new goals and ambitions.
This time I’d like to introduce the News / Blog section as being the front end of SurfLove. It’s all about the news & the everyday experience I’d like to share with you. You can expect some interesting stories on many things like:
- experiences as new surf photographer in the business
- reviews of gear I buy and use
- techniques I use to achieve the photos I create (on camera and on computer)
- interviews with famous people in the industry
- general articles about surf photography
You will get to read (and see) about all the experiences I gain throughout time and you get to join me on my journey.
The exciting thing about a new website and a blog is that no one knows where it’s heading.